Sunday, December 14, 2014

Pizza Picnic and Rudolph!

I missed yesterday...I hardly saw my boys all day and when I did they were practicing for their church Christmas program.

This weekend has been a big weekend for our campus ministry.  We finished off the semester with a big Christmas Celebration yesterday, complete with a full traditional Christmas meal :)   There is always a mixture of emotions at the end: relief, sadness, excitement and exhaustion.  This semester was no different.  I will miss the students but I'm excited for the next couple of weeks to be present with the kiddos.

After all of yesterday's festivities on campus, we turned around had the boy's Christmas program at church this afternoon.  They did so well and were extremely cute.  You could even hear sweet Samuel's voice every once in awhile.  I got horrible pictures but here they are.

You can't really make out Ethan's face but he is in the very back.  

Tonight we decided to take. it. easy.   We picked up a Little Caesar's pizza (meal of champions) and had a picnic while watching Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer.  We had yet to have a family viewing so tonight was perfect.


 We have fun ornaments, service projects and games planned for this week so stop back by!

No comments: