Friday, December 12, 2014

Friday Funday

Is it Friday already?1? (or at this point almost Saturday!)

This will be brief because we have a full day tomorrow but I wanted to share the fun printable play dough mats we used today.   I'm not sure I know a kid who doesn't love play dough and when I saw these on pinterest I knew the boys would enjoy them.  My kids would play with play dough every day if I would allow it but I'm not sure my patience level can handle that :)

Here is the link to awesome printable mats.  I looked a couple of places to try and find single laminate pages to cover them with but I couldn't find any and didn't have time to run to an office supply store.  Plain card stock worked ok for us but once the play dough was stuck to the page there was no moving it.






No comments: