Sunday, December 7, 2014

Celebrate Good Time, C'mon!

Most of our recent activities have involved spending time with the people we love.  Today was no different.  We headed out to my home town after church today.  Every year my Nana carries out a tradition set by her mother, to get our whole extended family together for a Christmas celebration.  I have learned so much about family and enduring love from my grandparents.  Even though it is hard to weed through everyone's schedules, create excitement for a family gathering and plan the majority of the food, they do it faithfully.  

Cora spent 85% of the time sitting on Great Papa's lap or mingling in the crowd with him.  The men in her life really are smitten with her :)

 We came home to a very exciting project for Ethan.  He was chosen as the "star of week" next week for his preschool class!   He loved choosing the pictures for his poster and answering all the questions about himself.

Direct quote from when I grow up, "I want to be a fire fighter so I can shoot the hose and ride the truck.  This will happen when I'm 30."  Maybe he has heard David and I talking a lot about turning 30 in a couple of months...

Weekly update of our Advent Calendar:

No comments: