Friday, December 5, 2014

Classic Crafting


Fridays be crazy in our house so I'm posting early today.  The main squeeze has an early morning meeting on Fridays so the kiddos and I decided to do some decorating while he was away.

The main squeeze also really loves coffee.  A few years ago he was given a reusable filter from his mom and has never turned back.   Therefore, we have had a half used bag of paper filters in our cabinet for three years.  I knew they would come in handy one day and today was the day.  After some of our other endeavors this week (aka the perilous popcorn stringing) we needed something simple today.
The kids loved using their scissors and being able to climb in the window to tape them up.



We even had some leftover to hang in the window in their room.  Fun and easy!  I used this website for some inspiration: http://mom.me/holidays/10231-diy-coffee-filter-snowflakes/ 

No comments: