Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hockey!



My mom won Blackhawk tickets at her office Christmas party and gave them to David and I...what made it even better was that they were playing the Minnesota Wild. David was so excited to see another Minnesota Pro Sports team and it was my first ever hockey experience. We got to see three big fights and one even knocked the plexiglas out of place. The game was awesome and we are in a box complete with free food and drinks. It was a nice getaway to Chicago for an evening.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys had a good time

Gretchen Magruder said...

how fun!!

Anonymous said...

WOW, that sounds like a lot of fun, especially with the box seats! Mitch used to play hockey and he'd really like to take me to a game sometime, but we have yet to go. -Ariane

T.J. said...

JEALOUS!!!!

The Lasleys said...

Hey Ariane! The game was fun, I didn't know anything about hockey but it was fun to yell and cheer like I did :)