Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ephesians 4:15

Ephesians 4: 15 "Instead, we will speak the truth in love, growing in every way more and more like Christ, who is the head of his body, the church."

This verse has come up in conversation or study multiple times in the last few weeks.

I used it in a sermon David and I gave about speedy obedience. Amelia and I referenced it when talking about challenging our friends to grow deeper.

I think God is trying to show me more and more the importance of transformation in my life and in the lives of those around me.

My prayer right now is that I, college students, friends, etc. will grow in every way more and more like Christ Jesus.

For those interested here is the link to the podcast of our message from Nov. 2 at South Side.
http://www.southsidechristian.com/#/Media/
Southwest Campus, Mission Emphasis Sunday.

No comments: