Sunday, January 4, 2009

Celebration



So this post is a week late but most things are in my life and I didn't want to miss a chance to celebrate my anniversary.

December 29, as David posted was our one year anniversary. It is so crazy to think we have made it through 12 months, 365 days as a married couple. I have an amazing, kind, and strong Husband. Our anniversary falls two short days away from news year, the time of reflection and change. This is something I don't do near enough...here is a little bit into our year.

This year we traveled farther than we ever have together, we learned how to grieve together, we tipped the ice berg of learning how to love selflessly, we challenged each other to read through the Bible together, and we jumped into the wonderful world of Campus Ministry together.

The journey together has made 2008 the wildest, craziest, greatest year yet. I can't wait to see what 2009 brings us.

2 comments:

Gretchen Magruder said...

awww...you guys are so cute! Congratulations!!

Emily Barnett said...

congrats.. i know its late saying this.. and I told you earlier.. but I had to tell you again. It is great to see two awesome people live up to the true idea of marriage with God at the front. It is truly inspiring.