Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Office Photo Shoot

Monday, Todd, Gretchen and I had our friend Howard take a couple pictures of us in our new office. We tried to think of cool, catchy poses to make us look skinny, like superheros, and awesome. However, we already embody all of those elements so we went with the traditional, family style picture.


The office is so interesting because we utilize it a lot and it provides a great meeting place for us on campus but technically it is not ours. It belongs to our students and we are just blessed with the opportunity to use it. On Thursdays I spend all day in the office. I love it. Normally it involves me making a PB&J and eating while propping my feet up with a good book. For about 10 minutes. Then I get distracted and talk to Shana while she is in the other room working. Then I wait for Katie to come visit me. My day ends with Amelia coming in to talk about small group material. I love being around people and the office provides a great opportunity for me to see people. It is much better than camping out in the cafeteria or sitting at my desk at home. So if you are bored on Thursdays and want to come talk about life, the great book you are reading, or have a craving for PB&J stop by the CSF office. That's right the CSF Office!



No comments: